Terms and Conditions
Agreement between user and Bestcasino.club
- Bestcasino.club does not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities and takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- All trademarks mentioned here belong to their owners.
- Its users responsibility for determining whether it is legal for them to play any particular game or place any particular wager.
- By visiting or using the Site you represent, warrant and affirm that you are of Legal Age and will only use the Site and Services for non-commercial purposes and in a personal capacity.
- This Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites, services or products or content operated by persons/entities other than us (collectively “Third Party Content”). Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. You agree not to hold us responsible for the Third Party Content . A hyperlink from this Site to the Third Party Content does not imply that we endorse such Third Party Content. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any Third Party Content and do so at your own risk.
- The Site, Site Content may contain references to, link to or advertise Third Party Content which relates to online gaming and gambling services (the “Gaming Services”).
We, at Bestcasino.club (the “Company”, “we” or “us”), respect your privacy and are committed to protect the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”).
What information do we collect?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.